5/22/10

Showing Emotion

Giving a smile at Kyle Alice was happy for his offer to stay another night. Why was she having such a problem with this? Kyle and herself has spend a year of there life together seeing each other day in and day out every moment together. Some people might be thankful for the time apart finally from someone, but Alice new she was going to miss it and get kinda lonely not having someone there to talk to now and be there.

"Mmmm...Thank you for the offer, I wouldn't mind on bit ether staying another night with you. But I've got to do this sooner or later right. I might as well do it sooner rather than later so I can adjust."

Leaning into Kyle a little Alice places a soft kiss on his lips and lets it linger for a few moments. Now that they were alone, she didn't mind showing her love to Kyle stronger than normal. Pulling away and smiling Alice gives his nose a small kiss next.

"Give me a call in the morning when you wake so I know your up, than I'll head over. I love you Kyle Mitts and thanks for the adventure over the last year. Its been a blast with more to come!"

Just leaning into Carson and soaking up all of his attachen Misty loved the quiet moments with her husband. Just sitting with him, talking showing there love and affection, it was such a nice feeling to know you could share these feelings with someone for the rest of your life.

"I'll help you bring everything into the kitchen. I don't mind sticking around a little while longer to help you. Than we can head home together."

Continuing to just sit on Carson's lap and not move for a long moment Misty didn't want to really. She wanted to help but tonight was just one of those nights she didn't want to let go. Finally shifting though knowing she had to Misty stands her hand still in Carson.

Sitting up on the couch again the smirk still on her lips she holds up her hands in a surrender stance.

"I will dry for a week while you wash I promise. However, just so you don't think your alone my mouth was starting to get full it was getting to be to much."

Standing from the couch and giving a stretch reaching her arms up into the air for a moment Destiny thinks for a moment on Chance's offer. Giving a grin and a small nod she takes a few steps forward.

"I think a cup of tea would be nice. Come on I'll sit with you while you make it."

No comments:

Post a Comment