4/6/10

Scared

Finally getting back to Ty and Con's Libby sits on the couch. Just staring at the blank tv for a long while Libby lets the quiet around her just sink in. The silence was nice, yet startling at the same time.

Looking up as Ty comes back into the room Libby just watches him for a long moment. Finally answering his question her voice was still shaky as she reached out to take his hand in her own.

"I think I feel semi safe now. Ok thought...I...don't know whats gonna happen now. I can't stay here with Wyatt and you forever living on your couch. I mean sure I'd love to be with my friends and you but its just...something I can't think of the word. I guess I am just scared now because I don't know whats going to happen to me. I have no plan. Than there is the fear of Victor finding me too...and....that scares me too."

Looking down at Ty's hand in her own for the first time she sees him shaking a little himself realized how much he really had cared. She new he had cared, but just not how much. She couldn't remeber the last time someone really had. She'd almost forgotten the feeling all together. Now she looked to him on what to do next, but maybe he needed comfort too.

"Are...you ok too? Your shaking Ty."

No comments:

Post a Comment