4/6/10

Relization

Sitting on the couch and listen to Ty talk it was nice having his hand in hers it gave her comfort, and it made him feel real. Continuing to pay close attachen to what he had to say, and watching as he showed her, his scars she couldn't help the look of surprise on her face. She never would of guessed he had been through this too.

"Oh wow babe, I...had no idea. I'm so sorry."

Not even thinking twice about it Libby lets go of Ty's hand and wraps her arms around his neck giving him a hug and leaning her face into his neck. Hearing everything Ty had been through as well it was a realization that he had just lived through his own nightmare with her all over again.

"I guess we have something else in common now huh? Not the greatest thing in the word but...I don't know what I am trying to say."

Giving Ty's neck a kiss and letting it linger for a moment Libby pulls away. Running a finger along Ty's cheek, and under his eye were the slight wetness had formed she have a soft smile, and though it hurt.

"I guess we can be each other knights in shining armor now. I think you win in the good look factor right now though."

No comments:

Post a Comment