4/9/10

Food and movies

"Mmm, I got a little while." Ty smiles kindly at Libby. "I need to eat something first... Should be to work about seven tonight. Gonna be a long night since Hal is off - I put in extra hours when he's off. Kinda boring sometimes, but it brings home a little more cash." He smirks a little. "I guess I wish I could move up past janitor sometime but..." He shrugs. "Well, you know why I won't get that far. Anyway..."

He thumbs to the door. "Got some leftover pizza from Mom and Pop's in the fridge to warm up... do you want anything?"


Movie... and dinner. Leo chews on the inside of his lower lip as he thinks, fiddling with the paint scraper. "Um, well... I like food and movies." He laughs a little and shrugs, though his eyes stay glued to the tool in his hand. Why he was stalling, he wasn't even sure. "I don't even know what movies are playing. Which did you have in mind?"

No comments:

Post a Comment