3/14/10

Lose

Walking down the long hall of cells Bree felt strange being her but her stomach churned wanting to see Gunner so bad. She missed him so much and it hurt so bad now to know she could see him.

Drawing closer and seeing his hands, hearing his voice Bree hurry a little faster still she was in front of his cell. A wide smile breaks out of her face.

"Gunner...oh Gunner.."

She steps as close as she can to the bars holding out the float to him.

"I remembered, I said I was going to bring you one."

It felt like every last thing Bree had wanted to say to him was caught now in her throat. Her voice was so hard to find but the emotion of tears welled in her eyes. She wanted to grab him and hug him close but the bars prevent that. So leaning her head aganst the bars she hers where a whisper.

"I miss you so much Gunner, and now your here and I have no idea what to say."

Thinking for a long moment Hope lets out another long sigh. She was happy Reese offered to do this, it was night of him but still a question lingered was this right?

"I would say our best bet would be to talk to him the day he needs to go. Anytime before that he could put on a show that he was ok when really, he's not."

Getting up and starting to walk again Hope continues to think wondering about Reese questions that filled her mind. She wished it hadn't come to this really she did.

"I"d say we might want to do it as soon as possible. Its been a while since Scott had a good meal or night sleep and I wouldn't want to wait to long. Maybe give him a day or two, it will give me time to check out this hospital myself if you don't mind so I know its ok. As well as give you time to call them and make arrangements. I just want Scott well again Reese. and I am at a lose on what to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment