3/30/10

I promise

Not sure how to have smalltalk after such a deep subject, Dylan shrugs lamely. "I dunno."

He picks up a fry again to chew on it, his eyes roaming the room. He shrugs again. "I like dirtbikes. Parents didn't want me riding, but I did anyway. Guess I don't have too many hobbies... spent too much time getting into trouble, I suppose."

His finger runs around the rim of his glass and he looks back to Dan. "You?"


Gunner grins and returns Bree's kiss, enjoying their deeper passion. It was different... it was more than they'd shared before... he liked it.

Squirming just a little, he brings his hand up to stop Bree's fingers from moving on his chest. "You know that tickles," he teases quietly.

He chuckles and nods. "Yeah, breeds don't come much rarer than me. I might even go as far to say that I'm the only one of my kind." Moving his arm up a little, his hand slides up to the back of her head, bringing her closer to him so he can kiss her again.

"Floats," he murmurs. "Yeah... that would be good." He returns to kissing her.

"Soon... I'll get up..." He turns his head a little as he kisses her lips some more.

"I promise." He tightens his grip around her, wanting to feel what it really was like to just be passionate without jail bars in the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment