3/2/10

Differnt

Ryan lets out a sigh as she listens to her brother. Why did thinks have to be hard all the time? Even when Ryan was alone things would go ok but there was always a bump in the road.

Looking down again Ryan lets her words form in her mind before speaking them. She wasn't even sure how she wanted to say everything.

"I care about Leo, and I have strong feelings for him. He means the world to me, but than...there is this other guy and..."

A look pass through Ryan's eyes the flame giving a flicker of light, of life.

"...when I'm with him all I want to do is kiss him. I'm drawn to him, and I feel things I've never felt before and its confusing. A bit scary because I've never felt like this before. Its always been me, looking out for me. In life, in racing...life was a game and now I'd be willing to slow my life down because he is enough of a rush. Everything about him is stronger and I don't understand why!"

Looking up at her brother one more Ryan looked so confused. She really didnt know what to do, and everything was clashing inside of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment