1/8/10

Feelings

Just feeling Sparky's arms around her Faith felt there warmth, and she liked it. The saftly, the protection they offered, in a way it felt like a dream. To feel this close to someone in such a short amount of time. But if this was a dream Faith defiantly didnt want to wake up yet.


Bringing both her hands to lay them over top of his own Faith's thumbs just ran up and down on his skin. Just soaking in the feeling she felt, and the trumping of her heart, the twittering of her stomach, as her eyes just seemed to twinkle a little more.


"That feeling is sheared, I'm not sure what I am doing ether, or why I feel this way around you, but I like it and I don't think I want it to end.It feels to good, and I enjoy being around you."


Faith's voice was soft as she just stood there in Sparky's arms still leaning against him slightly.Enjoying the moment, enjoying the time with him, and letting these feelings wash over them both. Taking his one hand in her own Faith lifts it to her lips pressing them against it for a moment. Than replacing it where was it she keep his arms wrapped around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment