5/24/16

No Judgment

 "Oh it is important how it happened, but there is no point in bothering you about it if you are not ready to talk."

Working quietly Angle cleaned and dressed many of the wounds. Cutting a few other open to let the infection out, putting antiseptic on more. Lane's back was a mess and Angel hated seeing it without knowing what or why it was like this. She was happy though that he at least was letting her help him.

   "It's hard to be gentile sometimes when things get so bad. Your back is in pretty rough shape, and gentile is not something you can afford from me if you want it to heal."

Finishing up and placing dressing over everything Angel gives Lane's arm a gentile pat. Waiting for him to sit up she sits down next to him silent for a long moment. She new Lane didn't want to talk about anything that was going on and it hurt. Not because he didn't trust her but because she couldn't help him.

   "You know we are all here to help. No matter what, no judgment. We are always willing to help anyone, just always remember that for me ok? I love you bro, no matter what time has passed."

Standing Angel drops the subject for now as she starts to clean things up. If Lane wanted to talk to her more he would. If not maybe later they could bring it up again and try to get to the bottom of this.

Seeing Lydia was upset Jamie came out and sat down next to her. Giving a warm smile she did her best to comfort her.

  "It's going to be ok. You guys will be alright and we will get Grace back too. I know this is scary, but you are doing great and holding it together."

Jamie laid her hand on top on Lydia's and gave it a small squeeze.
   
  "Did you have any questions we might be able to asnwer?"

Getting to Justin's house Beth tried her best to give a smile. On the inside she was scared to death of everything going on. It was all going so fast it was hard to process.  She tired to hide it the best she could but she new Justin would see she was scared.

   "I hope everything will be ok. Can't I stay with you? I'd feel safer."

Munching on some chicken and rice Karla was quiet for a moment after Levi asked his question. It was always hard to talk about herself. Talking about herself just always felt strange. She new she had to reply though.

    "Me...well lets see...I recently broke up with my boyfriend, I have a few friends here, no family, and I live alone. I do like to paint and read though."

After saying that all out loud she realized how sad her life really sounded. She never thought much of it before though. She was content, and at least this was another step in her path. Having a new job.

   "I'm...a pretty boring person but I get buy and I enjoy what God has given me even if its not much. He knows exactly what I need and when I need it."

Taking a sip of her water Karla looks down again before looking up and cocking her head at Levi. She new he had a great personality and he had a good father, but really thats all she new."

   "So what about you? What are thinks you like?"

No comments:

Post a Comment