3/1/16

Not Ready

Sitting across from Gunner Bree played with her straw for a long moment as she listened to him. She new something had been bothing him, but she didn't want to push. She hoped when he was ready he would talk to her. She was happy now that she had waited.

   "I think we all have shadows and things we run away from. As time comes on I think it just becomes easier to know whats real, and whats not."

Reaching across the table and taking Gunners hand Bree gives a smile. She new a lot of stuff still bothered him, and she new there really wasn't much that she could do to help no matter how hard she tried. She just wanted to be there for him when ever he needed her.

   "I love you Gunner, no matter the shadows. I always will...Thank you for telling me. So what do you think will help you find closure?"

  "Jared is strong. I've seen it first hand. Try not to worry to much about him ok? That's not good for you either. I'll stay with him for a while if you want to go get some rest or something to eat."

Giving Lydia's hand a gentile pat Grace smiles before heading into the room and sitting down at his bedside. She'd seem him in the hospital before. That was how they met, but this was different. There was more involved now and she couldn't help but take extra notice to how small he looked in the bed. 

  "You've got to get through this. You were doing so well, and I'm not ready to give up on that yet."

Chad can't help but laugh at the two girls as he looks back to Rosalyn. She did seem very happy with where she was at and the friendship she had formed. He was happy to see that, and happy to see that spark in her eye again. Her smile was amazing and he always wanted to see that.

   "I'm happy you found some good friends, and a good place to be. I can already tell how much fun all three of you together are."

Looking at Hannah Chad smiles and threw her a little wink.

   "Dust Bunny's and all."


No comments:

Post a Comment