12/12/15

One thing..

Hearing Justin's question Ryan looks up past Justin again at Alec. He was standing in the same place still smiling at her. Almost finding humor in what her answer might be.

   "He was just miss understood. I enjoyed his company, the way he made me laugh. He just...made some bad desitions."

Ryan felt so strange talking about this. It was hard, it was strange. Ryan felt like she could say so more but she couldn't find the words.

   "He made me feel special in his own way."

Looking at Garret Nate just studys him for a long moment. He felt like there really was more but he didn't think he'd get anything else from Garret right now.

   "I can't blame you for wanting to protect the one you love. That's all I really want to do in this world too."

Nodding twords the door Nate opens it. Garret would back to his cell for now till tomorrow. Everything hung on Victoria and not even Garret knows what way it would go.

Walking back down the cubicles after Garret was back in his cell. Going to Reese's office he sits down in the chair across the desk from Reese.

   "Well you heard everything. I know one thing for sure. Garret loves Victoria and I do believe he did this all for her."

No comments:

Post a Comment