12/27/12

Ask

Continuing to look at Scott Dalton gives a little nod. He new that Scott sometimes had a hard time remembering things and he had no problem trying to help his friend out. Scott was one of his best friends after all and he wanted to make sure he was going to be ok.

   "I think I can do that. How about we go out to eat together. That way I remember to remind you to eat?"

Turning to his computer screen for a second Dalton is quiet waiting for Scott answer before turning to his friend again. He new he was down right now and he wanted to see him smile or at least feel good. He new as well that Scott didn't know he's asked Dani to marry him yet. So maybe that would help lighten his spirits.

   "So, I have been meaning to ask you before I got myself shot. I asked finally her, and she said yes. Now I want to ask you Scott if you will be my best man."

Grace can't help but laugh a little bit at Jared and him being tong tied. It was funny to see him like that a little bit. Shaking her head and taking a bit of macaroni salad in her mouth Grace chews it before leaning back a little bit.

   "Moonlight walks sound nice. I don't think I have ever taken one so enjoying it with you would be nice I think."

Moving her foot and placing it next to Jared's Grace rubs it slowly against his moving it slowly. She new Jared was her patient but something else had been happening here over the last few weeks too. She felt more and more close to him as the time went on. Why she wasn't sure but she did and it was a growing feeling that made her want to spend more and more time with him.

   "A wheelchair is not so bad but I think we can still strive twords walking again more."

Chad gives a small smile to Mick before standing tall again. He new Mick was just trying to do what was best for everyone and Chad couldn't hold that against him. Giving him a nod and a thanks Chad new now he needed to talk with Rosalyn and he only hoped it would go over well with her too.

Heading into the dinning hall and to the kitchen where he figured Rosalyn would be. Seeing her and smiling Chad walks up behind her and puts his arms around her wast leaning down to give her a kiss. Just standing there like that for a long moment Chad finally lets her go and leans against the counter looking at her. Searching her face he lets out a small sigh.

   "So, your dad talked to Mick and Mick doesn't want to throw me out but he suggested the rest of my say this time around should maybe spent else where. That way it might be a little easier on you."

Still searching Rosalyn's face Chad did his best to try and read her to see what she was thinking or feeling. He didn't want to upset her and hoped it wouldn't. At least he wouldn't be to to far away and could still see her. Mick said he could come back anytime too so that was good.

   "I agreed, and said I would head into town. I know its not as close as being here but its better than being banned from the ranch or causing you even more trouble. Maybe next time I come to visit I can stay here and your dad will be ok?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment