11/12/12

Remember

Chad can't help but smile at Clint's comment about losing his head with Rosalyn. Some might say he already had with all the crazyness he was going on with. But if that was losing his head, than he really didn't want to keep it. How he felt with Rosalyn was to amazing to want to change or lose it. 

   "It's the guy code we have to at least warn each other  you know. Doesn't mean I am going to listen though."

Chad gives a wink to Rosalyn before a nod to Clint. He didn't have to say it but he felt as though He was giving his approve. Chad was happy about that at least he wouldn't be killed by Rosalyn's brother along with her father. At least he had someone to stand behind him and be happy even for just a little bit.

   "I'll have to remember that in case I just need to get away. However I haven't found a moment yet that I want to get away yet, but its good to know just in case! Thanks Clint."

Having Dylan come up to her Stacy was a little surprised it was very rare that he even looked at her let alone talk to her. Giving a smile Stacy turns a little to look at Dylan hearing what he had to said she smiles a little more. It was nice to hear him ask and not just try to take off.

   "Ash asked me if she could go into town this weekend as well so I was going to drive her. I have a few things I need to do as well. How about I drop you guys off to do the things you need to and than I will go do what I need to do as well."

Stacy would still be close but than Ash and Dylan could be by themselves as well and have a nice time. Not having someone hovering over them would maybe make them both feel well and she new Dylan didn't like the idea of someone always watching him so this would be a little bit of freedom. Maybe Eric would come too and than she had someone to do something with too.

No comments:

Post a Comment