8/13/12

Would you

Sitting down on the edge of the bed Grace continues to smile at Jared. She felt so bad but maybe just maybe there was a glimmer of hope in his eye too. Bringing her hand to the side of Jared's cheek Grace whips away the tear that rolled down his face before just settling her finger on his jaw before retreating.

   "Maybe people think they don't deserve friends and sadly there not enough people who push back to show them they they do, but I guess today if your lucky day because your stuck with me."

Laying her hand on top of Jared's for a moment she thinks. Maybe Jared would like to come out with them too. She guessed he'd say no but it was worth a shot to ask at least and see maybe.

   "Would you like to come with your mom and I out for coffee. I bet she would like that and...I would too."

   "Ah, right right keep him alive. Sound good or me, got it."

Looking back down to her plate as her dad walks away Katie shakes her head before Hunter returns the kick to her. Looking up at him again Katie wares a shocked face even if her eyes danced.

   "Me...ME...Your the one that...that...that smelled so good. I blame you for this, and...myself I guess lol.

Taking another sip of her water Katie can't help the laugh that come out slowly before turning into a full fledged laugh. The whole thing was a little crazy and now thinking about it, it was funny too. Maybe next time Katie would think twice about leaving her mark on Hunter.

   "Remind me next time to not save you from my uncles teasing."

No comments:

Post a Comment