7/29/12

Please

Looking at Hunter and hearing his words Katie could feel the hurt, the anger just grow inside of her. Everything that happened in the last week was thrown out the window like it was nothing. Everything She and Hunter had shared was just tossed aside and that hurt more than anything.

   "I never asked you to change that Hunter, I just asked you to be yourself and you want to know what you showed me that. What was behind the mask and what you fail to face."

Stepping closer to him Katie raises her hand in the air before letting them fall to her side. She didn't understand what this had to do with anything. Him drinking the other night? Being embarrassed, whatever it was it was forgotten till now.

   "Even away from here your not going to sleep, and after this if your really do leave your gonna sleep even less and you know it Hunter because you know what this is about and its nothing to do with the ranch."

Turning around for a second Katie lets out a long sigh bringing a hand to her face. Why did she had to deal with this...all of this and yet care so much not to let him go.

Facing Hunter again Katie walks up closer to him tears streaming from her eyes. Hurt, a deep hurt, yet a pleading at the same time for Hunter not to go. Her emotions where off the chart going every different way.

   "Maybe you shouldn't have come because than you wouldn't be leaving me like everyone else. Why do people always leave me? It's not fair, I never get my happy ending. I don't want you to go Hunter...I want you to stay with me, please dont leave me too."

No comments:

Post a Comment