6/2/12

Fear

Nibbling on her slice of pizza Misty was thankful Jason stayed. Some where in her mind she was thankful encase Carson came and tried to get into the house. Someone would be there to keep him out. Also she was happy to have one of the people she trusted the most with her. Jason had always been special to her so him being here meant a lot.

   "I"ll be...I can't say I'll be ok because I dont honestly know Jas. I will survive though and move forward for me, and for the baby."

Misty lays a hand over her stomach. She wasn't that far along but she was far enough that she could tell a life was growing inside her and despite the heartach it was also filled with joy. Though her worry still lingered. Would she be ok? Would the baby be ok? What would it be like raising the child as a single mother. She would have to be ok though for this life...she had to be.

   "I'm scared though Jas. To raise this child alone, I thought...I though I would have someone behind me and now...I have no one. What if...what if I'm not a good mother? I'm scared...more than I was before, I'm scared Jas."

A few tears rolled out of Misty's eyes. Telling Carson had been a fear but she had, had hope they could work it out and get through it together. Now, now she was on her own and it was better than little a man use her for a child sake, but she didn't know the first thing about being a mother and it was frighting.

Standing and giving a nod Dalton understood Scott had to get going. He did have a life outside of here, and probley more things to do. Though he would miss his friend who had just shown back up Dalton new it was a must.

   "Why are you asking if you can come to your own office...Mmmmm...?"

Dalton gives a grin before holding out his hand to give Scott a hand shake. Scott might be different now, and things might have changed but he'd always be his little buddy and he's always like having him around.

   "If your asking if I mind having your company tomorrow the answer is no, I'd like it if you came again. I was going to do lunch with Dani tomorrow. Maybe you can come too and bring a friend along...Hope, you sister, anyone you'd like. It might be fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment