5/23/12

A Drink

Hearing Jason call after her Katie doesn't stop. She couldn't breath, she couldnt think, she was hot and needed to cool off. Her worst fears where coming true in the matter of moments and her mind raced wildly as the anger and pain seemed to take over her.

Continuing to make the rout to her car she stops short as Jason steps in front of her. She just wanted to be left alone before she said something she shouldn't and now here Jason was again standing infront of her and it made her even more angry.

   "You had no part of it? The last time I checked Jason a girl just doesn't hall off and kiss a guy unless she has a reason...So...what was your reason? Lead her on till I found out and than play it off? Just leave me alone, its over, I've had it and I am tired of trying to make it work. Specially when you have random girls kissing you."

Katie can't help the tears that stream out of her eyes now. She'd sacrificed so much for Jason for a long time not in the matter of months, but in the matter of years. She'd never want to go back and change anything she'd done but to have it all amount to this...it was heart breaking and she felt less than dirt.

   "I've done everything for you, gave you space, stopped spending time with my friend...I've held on when I felt like letting go because of you. I loved you Jason, with every inch of my heart and now...not its shattered on the floor. Just leave me alone, I have nothing more I want to say to you. We are done. Enjoy the concert."

Getting into her car Katie closes the door with a loud thud and locks them. She hurt, she hurt so bad right now she just wanted to cruel up, she felt like crap...she just...wanted a friend.

Starting her car and just driving for a few moments Katie finally pulls over to the side of the road and pulls her phone out. Dialing Hunters number she new her voice still sounded crappy but she just wanted her mind of things, cool down, and go some place no one could find her in case they looked.

   "Hey Hunter, I was wondering if you wanted to come join me for a drink."

No comments:

Post a Comment