3/7/12

Whole Life

Shifting just a little Stacy sits up a little straighter her eyes just roaming the sky as the sun started to change the sky. The warmth of the colors just seeming to warm she skin, and put a joy in her heart she would carry with her the rest of the day. On this morning It was one that would last for ever with her.

"I think I like your corner. Thanks for sharing it with me. I think...I needed this."

Looking to Eric Stacy cocks her head for just a moment watching as the colors from the sky dance across his face making there patterns and just accenting his features. Finally breaking her gaze though come color comes to her cheeks and she watches the sun rise.

Just sitting a little while longer Stacy stands and walks closer to the barn opening leaning on the frame before turning and giving a satisfied nod. She new soon the sun would be completely up and the start would need to be started.

"Well I better get snag some coffee while there is some left before I am in big trouble. Care to join me?"

Re: Text Message
To: Dylan
From: Dan

Ashlee trusts you or she wouldn't have befriended you.
I trust you Dylan,
and so does Jade. Even if you can't
see it we all trust and love you very
much. You have
got to keep moving ahead because I know you can,

You are so much stronger than you think Dylan. You're
an amazing
young man who has a whole life ahead of
him as long as you take ahold of
it and make you
own. There are lots of people cheering you on and

backing you up on that one!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment