3/6/12

Warmth

Re: Text Message
To: Dylan
From: Dan

Because its call unconditional love!

Dan

Giving a slight knowing nod to Eric's comment about moving to fast Stacy did understand. She spend her life for the longest time in the fast lane. She fought the bad guys, drove fast, shot a gun before she new it so much time had now pasted.

"I understand what your saying. I spose that kinds of why I like it here. I still can do what I love but its not as fast pasted as I am use too. So much time has gone by already..."

For a moment Stacy becomes a little pensive. Thinking about how Ashlee had grown and she had missed most of her life. But now she got to be a part of it. It wasn't to late she had to enjoy it while she could before soon she was gone.

"Sometimes I think God should just pop us in the head to tell us to slow down and just live."

Stacy gives a yawn but tries to hide it. She wasn't ready for bed even if her body was. This was to nice, she wanted to be here with Eric still watching for the sun. She'd force herself to stay awake if she had too. But it was warm up in the loft and feeling Eric's warmth next to her was comforting.

No comments:

Post a Comment