3/9/12

Hope

Taking another sip of the soda Dan lets the bubbly liqued just fiz in his mouth for a moment before swallowing it. Studying Dylan for a long moment he wondered how long it was take the young man this time to get back to where he was before or if things would ever be the same.

"Oh trust me, I've screwed up enough in my life. You're dad's not to fond of me for one reason or another and there are still people out there who think I should be in jail."

Looking down at his burger for a moment he takes the top off and adds a few frys before replacing the top and taking a bite. He savers the flavor for a long moment not really knowing when he will have fast food again. The food at the ranch was so good he didn't know the point in going out to get fast food. Not to mention eating a little slower would give him more time to chat with Dylan.

"I've learned though I've got to push who the haters think and focus on the ones who believe in me. Because as long as you have one person who will believe in you there is hope for anything."

Finally standing up from the slide and brushing herself off Beth turns to Zach the smile on her face not leaving. She felt good maybe her mom was right along time ago when she told Beth laughter was the best medicine.

"Well than I guess we are both thanking each other."

Giving another look at the sky and than her watch Beth wasn't sure how long Zach wanted to hang out. She didn't want to say goodbye yet but she had no idea if he had anything else through out the day he needed to do.

"Want to go for a quick walk?"

No comments:

Post a Comment