3/5/12

Goodness Only Knows

Hearing the buzz from the phone again Dan lifts the phone. His heart still raced as he waited to see what Dylan had said again.

Re: Text Message
To: Dylan
From Dan

No he wouldn't and deep down you know he wouldn't.
You're dad it hard on you but he loves you just the same
even if it doesn't seem like it. He's wants you home
as much as anyone, I can see it in his eyes.

Don't give up Dylan, not yet!

Dan

Leaning against the railing and just listing to Eric it's not till a few minutes pass that she realized she had been staring at him. Tonight his words just seemed to flow in a mannor that almost seemed to hypnatise her.

"Now if anyone ever tells you that your grammar is bad you can send them to me and I can tell them something different."

Shifting a little bit Stacy gives a smile to him just letting the moonlight glow on them both. Searching his face for a long moment Stacy lets the quiet linger for a long moment. There was something about the quiet that wasn't awkward with Eric.

"Well, I guess I shouldn't delay you any longer. One night we will have to maybe wait for dawn together. Goodness only knows I never sleep."

Giving a nod Beth can't help the sparkle that appeared in her eyes. Doing something different, finding a new way to spend her time might be fun and working with pets might be fun too. She already liked them so a more hands on experience would be neat.

"Maybe I'll go and talk to them. I think that might sound like something fun to do with the extra time I have."


No comments:

Post a Comment