3/11/12

Babble

Trey eye's Colt his anger still burning this guy putting his own two cent in where it didn't belong. He didn't know him, he new nothing about him how dare he judge him.

"Yeah...go...go...run alonsh."

Looking back to Ariel again he sways some more before putting his arm out to lean on the door frame to keep from toppling over. He wanted to come in, but he didn't want to come in with Colt there. Someone else knowing his business. Someone...it was clear that Ariel had a some kinds of relationship with.

"I don't believesh you. You....better tell him to stop..stop looking at mesh."

Trey licks his dry lips before leaning in a little closer to Ariel. His voice was a whisper this time like he was trying to keep it a secret and it was something of complete importance.

"I really...really liked you yoush know...But than....I bet you and Pete were laughsing at me. I wash tryin to..to stay out of trouble so I could keep...seeing you too....but I was a foolsh."

Looking into Ariel's eyes there was so much hurt and anger, there was a boy lost, scared, and alone. Tears that had been held back for years just begging to come out but the just wouldn't.

"I..." hic "wanted to kiss you for a while too...but I didsh...and...just becauseh I didn't talks to anyone....Reesesh and his lacklys think I'm a bad guysh. Maybe,.....maybe they sdhould be right."

No comments:

Post a Comment