2/4/12

Early

Looking up at Mick Dan can see the worry on his face and now he figured it was ok to day something. He's waited with a reason and now he lets out a little breath knowing Jade just got comfortable. He hated having to get up but he had too.

"I'll be right back."

Standing and going over to Mick he waves him to follow him outside. It would be easier to talk there with less commotion. Dan new Mick wouldn't be happy one bit but that was only natural.

"Mick, I saw Dylan early early this morning. He took one of the pick ups and went twords town. I don't know if he was just getting away or running away but he had his bag with him."

Aerith can't help but chuckle. Even when Wyatt was in a sour mood she could always count humor to lighten the mood. Moving her head a little bit and wrapping her arm over his chest. She was tired, but she wouldn't give up spending time with Wyatt for it.

"Oh I don't mind the lack of sleep to much. I have off tomorrow so that always helps too. Just don't come lookin for me early in the morning because I'll still be sleeping."

Giving a laugh again Aerith lifts her head and looks at him. Giving a smile she leans in and press her lips against Wyatt. Just letting it linger she soaks in the emotions.

Hope can't help but do anything but smile. She felt happy, happier than she had in a long time. Just to see Scott, to see the joy in his eyes even if he didn't say anything it really did mean a lot to her and was the best gift anyone could give. She was happy Scott had come to TJY today and stopped to see her as well.

"I new you had it in you all along how could I give up?" Hope's smile grows even more. "You're very welcome."

Seeing Scott was done eating she was please he as least had eaten some and it satisfied her. It was better than nothing. Standing and moving the plates away she puts whats left in the garbage and the plates in the sink. She would worry about them later. Coming back to the table Hope sits down once again.

"If you want to try your camera out tomorrow I have off. I can take you someplace if you would like. I bet Domino could use the fresh air too."

No comments:

Post a Comment