2/25/11

Wine

Hearing her brother voice again Ryan is quiet for several moments. She was so comfortable laying here with Tal and it was much different than when she had done it before. There was a calmness, a strength, a protection and it felt nice. Ryan didn't want to leave this saftly and for a long moment she dosnt.

"Just make salad I'm to comfortable to move."

Keeping her arm draped over Tal her head moving up and down with his slow breath Ryan just soaks it in. She could feel the soft beat of Tal's own heart as her head just lied nestled into him. Tal was different and that was clear. She hardly new him but something....it felt like they had been best friends.

Moving her head a little to be able to look at Tal Ryan gives a smile. A true smile she hadn't shone since everything went down with Alec. Looking into his eyes for a long moment Ryan finally shifts a little to sit up.

"I guess I should go make the salad I said I was going to. Right when I was getting really comfortable too. Stick one up for perfect timing again."

Leaning down one more time and giving Tal a bref kiss to the lips again Ryan stands letting her hand drag across his chest. Before she aims for the kitchen.

"Alright Alright I dont want you to wine I'll make what I originally planned. Man it smells good in here."

No comments:

Post a Comment