9/15/10

Very Much

Once the ambulance gets to the apartment and it fills with everyone Sapphire is forced to step aside. Trying to pay attachen to what they were saying and what was going on her mind reeled. How did this happen? Why did this happen? Gage overdosed? On what? Gage wouldn't do that...would he?

Following behind everyone as they carried Gage out Sapphire walked close. She was going to ride to the hosp with Gage in the back. She didn't care if she didn't have her car. Just being with Gage and knowing what was wrong was important to her. Stopping at the sound of Alec's voice Sapphire stops and turns. Her eyes were full of worry.

"I don't know. I came over for dinner with Gage and he wouldn't want up. He's sick from the sound of it but they wont tell me anything else. I am heading to the hospital now with them."

Wanting to talk to Alec more about the matter Sapphire new she could not. She needed to keep following so they didn't leave with out her. She wanted to be there knowing Gage had no one else.

"Sorry Alec, I'll talk to you a little later."

Hearing Scott's words it lifts a little bit of a weight off her shoulders. Though Scott didn't say it in a way he did forgive her.

"Thank you Scott."

Leaning her head back again and closes her eyes Hope keeps her fingers grasping Scott. She didn't want to let him go even if she new she would have too.

"I won't let go...not yet..I'll try my hardest to keep my light glowing for you."

Entering the room a tall thin nurse looks in on them for a moment and held a soft look on her face seeing Scott and Hope so close. She hated to break them up, but she had too.

"I'm sorry Hun, Hope needs her rest now. Tomorrow if you like you can come back."

Opening her eyes again and looking up at the nurse before looking to Scott again Hope smiled the best she could. For Scott she didn't want him to worry any more than he already would be. She'd try to fight this as much as she could.

"I love you Scott very very much."

No comments:

Post a Comment