7/21/10

Always

Raising an eyebrow at Pete again Trey gives a little shake of his head. Maybe he was right about the badge, maybe he was just full of himself too, but he did a agree about someone wearing there pants half down there butt.

"I always hate seeing how scummy some people can dress. I never did understand that and why a woman would go gaga over that."

Taking a sip of his own drink Trey looks back to Pete as he asks what his deal is. Raising an eyebrow at the nickname it seemed he'd been giving he shakes his head.

"T huh...I think I might like it."

Leaning back in the booth again and sliding the napkin from under his silverware setting it on the table and picking at it for a moment Trey thinks about his answer before looking up at Pete again and crossing his arms over his chest. Just thinking about it made him upset all over again.

"I'm here because my parents though it would be safer to ship me off to a place where drug lords and mobsters can get to me. As soon as everything it cooled down though I am going back to my life in Mexico where I like it. "

Thinking again for a moment Trey looks out the window just watching the people walk around outside. He'd been a prisoner for so long and he didn't even know it, still even now. But now he was at TJY unable to leave, or go about doing as he wanted so he was trapped. A caged lion just wanting to be set free.

"I didn't choose to come here I was forced, and if I expect my parents to send me money and the stuff I need like they said they would I got to play along. I highly doubt being locked inside a building to eat, sleep and hardly breath all day was in there idea though."

Rolling his eyes he sits up again and leans on the table. Pete was different he seemed, more to be the one who would bend the rules and maybe that would work out in Trey's favor.

"So whats up with you? Where you always one of the guys who took order from Reese?"

Just moving from room to room in Justin's house Beth looked at pictures and other things he had hanging on his wall. He had a good taste in decorating his house. Going through the whole house Beth finds herself back at Justin's office looking around a little more while he finished up on the phone.

Once he was done though Beth stops her looking around and stand her arms crossed in front of her. Giving a small smile she new he had work to do.

"Your life's not so bad. Least you don't have to deal with drunks. Well...I don't...think you do anyways."

Taking a few more steps twords his desk Beth thinks for a moment about his comment with cleaning the gutters. She'd looks at almost everything in his house already paying close mind to the pictures he had and studying the faces well. Maybe outside outside was be nice.

"Can...I help you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment