6/28/10

What do you think?

Phil smiles and shakes his head. "Not too much work on my car - I'm just friends with Axel. Ever heard of the band, Cryptic? They were out traveling for a while, been back in the area for a while now. He's part of that band so that's how I know him."

Turning the radio off since they knew it worked, he doesn't settle in too much though as they approach the auto shop. "Good bunch of people... I'll have to introduce you to them sometime too."

He gestures to the parking lot. "You can just pull up close to the door and we can go in and see if Axel's here."

Getting out first, he goes around and makes sure Rayne is okay getting out and everything with less use of her hand. "So far, I think the car is good," he muses. "What do you think?"

No comments:

Post a Comment