5/30/10

Something awful

Now having everyone laughing Ryan can't stop as she still trys to control it. But finally as her sides hurt, and her throat is dry the laughing stops as she still gasps for air. Just laying on her back Ryan look up at the roof until Alec comes into view.

Taking his hand with her own Ryan stands throwing him a smile and shaking her head wiping he tears from her eyes.

"Oh man....I'm ok....I think. But nothing saying a I wont break out in hysteria when Roth sees his car. Oh Man...sorry about that we can all get back to work now I..."

Ryan chuckles a little again before shaking her head and looking at her brother.

"...I'm ok now. I think..but put the picture away before I lose it again."

Slipping his arm around Dani's shoulder Dalton lets her rest on him. He understood what she said about it just not feeling empty here. It was something different out of her norm and would help her.

"You don't need to call you brother. I...I called him last night to let him know you might not be in today. He said it was no problem."

Cocking his head a little to look Dani in the eyes Dalton smiles hopping she wouldn't be mad.

"I hope you don't mind I did that. I figured you might not get a lot of sleep and I wasn't sure when we would wake. So I though I better call him than."

Taking a deep breath at her brother short greeting Sapphire steps closer and sits down next to him.

"Good Morning Scott. I missed ya something awful so I though I might come and see you."

Fidding for a moment Sapphire wasnt sure what to say. How are you didn't seem right. How is it here well she probably already new what he would say. How was the weather she new. She just wasn't sure the words to use.

Holding the bag out to Scott Sapphire smiles. She was proud of what she had brought for her brother. She only hopped he still liked it.

"I brought you a few cans of Mountain Dew, some beef jerky, and Dalton gave me some of his classical music along with a little cd player for you."

Thinking again for a long moment if nothing else happened, if Scott wanted to talk no more there was one thing she wanted him to know. She wanted to make sure he new how much she still cared.

"I love you Scott...very much!"

No comments:

Post a Comment