5/24/10

Big Bear

Hearing the tap on the door Dalton lets out a sigh wondering who it was no coming to bother him. But as the door opens and he sees Dani a small smile forms on his lips. This was one person right now he didn't mind seeing.

"I am happy you did stop by, seeing your face is always nice."

Standing from his desk Dalton comes around to the other side stepping over the bits of the stapler, he'd pick them up in a little bit. Reaching out to Dani he pulls her to him as gently as he always did. Nothing could bother him enough that he would ever hurt Dani.

"As long as your don't mind spending time with a big old bear I'd like to still have dinner with you. I think some cuddle time might do me good."

Hearing her brother was doing ok made Sapphire smile a little more, though she caught the look in Justin's eye that things were going as well as he hoped. Any good news was important though and it was better than reporting bad news. At least now she had a little something of hope to report to her parents.

Coming back around in a full circle on Justin's comment about her going to see Scott she things for a long moment. It would be great but, would it be a good idea?

"Oh Justin it would be wonderful if I could see Scott but...I don't think it would help his recovery at all. I think I should wait till he's better. The last thing I want is for him to see me, and think about Gage and throw him into a fit or something."

Never would Sapphire do anything to harm her brother and the though of many showing up and seeing him but a little damper on things. The last thing she wanted to do was make Scott worse, and seeing her...well that could defiantly do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment