4/10/10

Still today?

Ty chews his pizza slowly, thinking about Libby's question. He shrugs. "I don't know... I guess I'm scared to see Rick."

He scoffs a little at himself, giving her a silly grin. "Stupid, I know. I guess I'm just..." He shrugs again and takes another bite of pizza.

"I'm afraid he's gonna tell me it's something that can't be fixed. Or I really do have some reading problem that's permanent. Or something. I don't know."


Leo's smile widens and he nods. "Okay. I never pass up fun and food either." He gestures to the building. "I still wanna come early and work on this though - take advantage of my day off, or else this'll never get done."

He picks up the few tools he had and looks back at Cassy. "Unless you don't want me to since you have to be here to open up whenever I come. I don't want it interfering with your other plans either."


Alec opens his eyes. Had he fallen asleep? He must have. Misty was surely glad of that. He furrows his brow. Why had she wanted him asleep anyway? And where was Ryan? She'd gone for food, right? Oh, and a movie or something... maybe? He couldn't quite remember.

Sitting up a little bit, he looks a the clock. He couldn't have been a sleep for more than twenty minutes. He felt kinda fuzzy still. Had he been talking a lot? He wasn't sure. "Misty?" he mumbles, "Is it still today, or is it the day after yet?"

No comments:

Post a Comment