4/7/10

Somewhere

Alec accepts the cup of water, taking a sip then shaking his head. "Not sure this'll help an awful lot... I think I need a wholllotta more help than this."

He squints up at Ryan again. "If I didn't have an ankle that has teeth marks or... ribs that still feel like crap, I'd grab ya and set you right here with me and kiss you from head to toe. Now that would help."

Blinking, he thinks for a moment, not even sure what he'd just said, especially with Misty over in the corner. "Or..." He backtracks. "I could try sleeping like Rick wants... but.... I don't think these meds are making me sleepy. 'Cept I feel drowsy... but not sleepy... just kinda...." He gestures in the air with his hand. "Out... there... somewhere. You ever feel like that?"


Leo grins as Cassy comes to the door, and he ambles inside, now familiar with his surroundings. "Yeah... got stuck at work." He shrugs. "Couldn't say no. But I wanted to come anyway and get a start."

He aims for the toolbox on the counter to find a paint scraper and a hammer, though his eyes glance sideways at Cassy again. Her red eyes had not escaped him.

"Everything alright?"

No comments:

Post a Comment