3/31/10

A wink O.O

For a moment Scarlet can feel her heart sink though she wouldn't have give up that easy. She would of just asked to come back when he did have time but being cut to the chase as Eli says he can try and squeeze her in anyways brings her lips to curl up at the corners.

"The only time I don't ride my bike is when its snows, and thats hardly ever. I'm parked out from follow me."

Taking the pictures back from Eli Scarlet turns and heads for the door before throwing Eli a little wink. Turning and continuing to watch Scarlet new Eli would follow. Going to the left as she exited she made her way over to a black Honda Rebel.

Walking over to it and running her hand over it Scarlet leans on it a little bit crossing her arms over her chest.

"This is my baby."

Standing straight again Scarlet leans over the bike a little pointing to the right side plate up at the front.

"I was think one of the pictures could go on this side, and than the other on the other side. Unless you think something else would look better. You are the artiest after all."

Looking back to Eli again the sun light seems to bounce off of Scarlet's eyes making them just stand out even more as she gives another smile to Eli.

Happy that Reese finally gave in and would let Alec up to see Scott Hope follows behind him. She didn't know what to expect and honestly she was scared to death.

Stepping inside the door as they got to Scott's room Hope's heart jumped into her throat seeing Scott on the floor. His eyes were so blank, like he was looking at everything but nothing at all. It put a crack even deeper.

Slowly walking over to Scott Hope bends down and place a hand on his back cocking her head a little to look into Scott's bank eyes. Alec had said seeing her wouldn't change Scott but in a way she hoped anyways.

"Scott its me Hope. I don't know if you can hear me or not but I just wanted to let you know I was here, and I love you every much. We are doing what we can to help you and no matter what I just want you to know everything I do is because I love you."

Wrapping her other arm around Scott Hope pulls him into a hug some tears rolling down her eyes and landing where they may. Her heart was broken, her love was broken and for the first time when it really matter she couldn't fix it.

Finally letting Scott go and standing Hope turns to Alec and Reese, the tails of tear than ran down her cheeks.

"Ok, so now what do you need us to do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment