3/22/10

Funny Bone

Seeing Leo back away a little Cassy puts the plates down on the counter. About to go for something else in a draw Cassy stops as Leo takes her hand again. As he gives it a small kiss Cassy knows its in a joking manor but she can feel her heart wanting to be put into lock down. Yet she willed it not to, not with Leo he was her friend and she didn't want that to happen.

About to say something silly once more Cassy stops at Leo talks again. Just staring at him for a long moment Cassy just blinks. Not sure if she wanted to laugh or not. Finally though a smile breaks on her face again as she gives a little nod to Leo.

"Yes, yes you did. I'm not THAT old you know."

Shaking her head and giving another laugh it started to grow a little louder. Leaning on the counter Cassy can't stop as tears form in her eyes. Looking up at Leo Cassy couldn't help her laughter and finally it stops and she can finally talk.

"Oh Leo...I am so sorry I don't have any idea what got into me...I guess that just hit my funny bone. Why...why don't we eat now. I promise I won't say anymore cheesy pick up lines, as long as you dont call me a white wall, with rusty pipes."

Giving a little giggle at Kyle Alice tightens her grip around him giving him a kiss to the top of the head. Alice loved these moments just cuddling with Kyle and showing there affection.

"I don't care what I am, as long as I am with you Kyle."

Leaning her head against his for a long moment Alice felt so comfortable she could fall asleep. Everything about Kyle just made her fall deeper into him, and enjoying the moment.

"Kyle, thanks for just being you, and letting me enjoy the spot light with you."

Being pulled down closer to Mick Rosetta looks deep into his eyes. She loved being this close to hi and shearing every moment of her life with him.

Bringing her finger to his eye Rosetta gently whips underneath it. Bringing her lips to his own Rosetta lets the quiet moment that was there linger for this moment. It wasnt often they got free time but when they did it was even better.

"I love you so much Mick. Everything will work out, I know it will."

No comments:

Post a Comment