2/19/10

Best Friend

Looking up at Trent a smile forms on Thirteen's face hearing that her dad would stick around. This was real, she was going to get to know him and it made her so happy.

"I think we are going to be staying around for a while. I think I'd like that but no coffee for me, I like hot coco!"

Stepping back just a few feet Thirteen gives a nod to Trent about Ryder. She didn't think it would be a problem having him around though.

"Mmmhmm...He's my best friend and so much more. We can bring him along too if its ok with you."

Hating that there time would be ending any minute Bree didn't want to let Gunner go. She heard his voice, and not it felt like he was being ripped away all over again.

"They don't have Root beer floats here, but....when I can I will."

Letting out a long sigh Bree new she had to give the phone back to her Uncle less her be caught by anyone other than Gunner on the other line.

"You're loved to Gunner, have that help you get through the day if nothing else does. I'll see you soon..ok?"

Choking on her own words Bree new she had to now, no matter how hard it was. Standing from the bed Bree goes over to her Uncle. Her eyes show she didn't want to give the phone back.

Returning to the dinning room Rosetta places two plates on the table. Waffles, eggs, and bacon seemed to heap on the plates. Putting on in front of Dylan, and one in front of Mick. Returning to the kitchen Rosetta gets some OJ and coffee, along with any fixing for there food.

Coming back to Mick's side Rosetta gives him another hug and sits down next to him. She new he probably had a lot of questions but she would let him take them at his own speed. He might want to eat before talking she was just happy to have him back.

"Its so good to have you sitting here again Mick. I've missed you so much."

No comments:

Post a Comment