1/23/10

"Word"

Angelica can't help but laugh at David leaning forward to give his arm a slap. Shaking her head humor danced in her eyes.

"I have dinner with you last night, this is a very important lady right here you know. I have to share my time with everyone. Anyways you might like having this office to yourself to work from for a little while. Not to mention we are going to have plenty of time together so you wont get lonely."

Shaking her head again the smile remains on her face. As she looks over the paper work, and a few other things till she finally looks up at David again.

"So, I got my friend digging a little deeper for us, text messages, phone call he is covering that. Did you happen to get a hold of JT?"

Seeing  the door was open like the last time Ryan steps into Alec's cell Trooper trustfully by her side. Just standing in the entrance as the lamp go crashing to the floor Ryan's arms are crossed. Her own saspition was comfermed seeing the card in Alec's hand.

Last night while her and Eli were playing cards she new right away something was off. Counting the cards about three times and than letting Eli count a card was indeed missing. Hunting around the house in a panic, and in the car trying to retrace all her steps. Finally Eli had calmed her down the best she could. It hadnt been till she was in bed, that she thought of the last place it could be, and she was right it was here.

"You know you didnt have to steal that to get me to come back. I would of done that on my own free will."

Entering the room a little more Ryan's arms fall to her side as she looks to the lamp on the ground and than back to Alec. She felt sorry for him that he thought he needed to take something from someone to get them back. Didnt he know she would of come on her own anyways?

"I told you I would be back and I ment it. Weather you took the card or not."

Looking down at Trooper and than back to Alec Ryan rolls her eyes a little bit. Digging into the bag that hung around her wrist she pulls out two bags of Burger King food.

"I brought us lunch this time like I promised I would. Are you hungry?"

"Word!"

Misty laughs at her own stupid joke rolling her eyes after it. Her humor was still dry even if she was picking some stuff up from Carson. More often than not her jokes made no sense at all.

"Ok, when don't you come by about three and we will start prepping you and what not. Bring a few personal items I want to keep you at least overnight if not longer to observe you."

Misty jots down on her calander when she told Axel to be there.

" Have a light lunch and make sure you drink lots of water too. Oh and Axel I dont know if Carson told you are not but your invited to our wedding in two weeks. Jess too!"

 Karla gives a little shake of her head looking up at Kip. Her face was tired, and you could see the stress and worry in her eyes even if she tried not to show it.

"The only other place to go now is the shelter and see if they have room since I am homeless now. I think I could rather be here with you though."

Standing Karla's tummy growls just a little. Wrapping her arms around herself she was ready to follow Kip. She could find the way herself she was sure, but this part she was unfamiliar with because she didn't clean it often.

"I guess I am a little hungry too."

No comments:

Post a Comment